The journey to full autonomy is a challenging one for autonomous vehicle developers. Restrictions on real-world location testing, the cost of drive testing, the pace of change, and the critical nature of safety considerations can impair a product’s growth.
In this webinar, a team of Spirent experts will examine the available methodologies that can accelerate improvements, save money, and reduce the workload on key engineering functions. Topics covered will include:
- Why is GNSS required?
- Sensor fusion – why multi-sensor systems are imperative for vehicle positioning
- The need for and benefits of simulation when testing vehicle positioning, navigation & timing
Examined use cases will include:
- Hardware-in-the-loop testing using a driving simulator
- Testing PNT performance in multipath and obscuration environments using:
- Simulation and modelling
- Record & playback systems
Business Development Manager for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
Click here to register for the webinar